The safety and health of our loyal customers, dedicate employees and community, is of the
utmost importance to us. In response, we are taking the concerns associated with the
coronavirus (COVID-19) seriously and are closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation.
We are following the advice of the CDC and the North Carolina Department of Health and we
want to keep you informed on the immediate steps we are taking to help prevent the spread of
the virus. We encourage everyone involved in our business to follow the personal hygiene
recommendations made by the CDC. Planet Mitsubishi is also executing the following additional
- Requiring Service Technicians change gloves between servicing customer vehicles.
- Cleaning vehicles after service, before returning to customer.
- Sanitizing all loaner vehicles.
- Disinfecting all customer surfaces & lounges on a regular basis.
- Greeting with a wave instead of a handshake.
We are dedicated to providing a healthy and safe environment for you and our employees.
We want to emphasize that WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS. We will continue to actively review
the instructions provided by the CDC as well as local government officials. If it is determined
that we need to alter our business hours or temporarily close, then we will update the public
through social media and our website.
We thank you for you continued loyalty as a Planet Mitsubishi customer.